I’m Jacek a Mobile Holistic Personal Trainer & Fitness Instructor facilitating Personal Training programs in the convenience and privacy of your home.
I’m closer to 50 than 40 and my personal journey of recovering from hip surgery 5 years ago, knee surgery in 2021 and lower back injuries has provided me with proven experience in rebuilding my health, mobility and strength to a level that has surpassed all my Surgeon’s expectations.
I’m a father of two tween boys, husband to my soul mate, student, small business owner and ‘farmer/ handyman’ on our homestead. I understand how busy life can be and how hard it is to start and maintain a fitness regime. This is why I am so passionate about creating fitness and well-being programs that are easily implemented into our routines and that get results quickly.
I have come full circle in my career from starting off as a Swimming Coach and HPE and Maths Teacher in primary and high schools across Australia and the UK to now returning to my true passion of Fitness and well-being
Qualifications and Training
- Cert 4 Fitness – Fitness Industry Training 2020
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 1 – CHEK Institute
- Program Design – CHEK Institute
- Boxing, Kettle Bell Exercises and Battle Rope – Further Your Fitness
- Nutritional Medicine – Precision Nutrition
- Youth Football Soccer Coach Lvl 1 & 2
- AFL Coaching Certificate Lvl 1
- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- Masters’ Degree in Physical Education
- First Aid
Qualifications and Training
- Diploma of Coaching
- Master Level Reiki Practitioner
- Meditation Instructor Level 2
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy ACT
- Practitioner Motivational Interviewing Practitioner
- Mental Health First Aider
- Bachelor of Business – HR & Marketing
Holistic Wellbeing Coach and Meditation Teacher specialising in supporting people to participate in life consciously, wholeheartedly and authentically.
With gentle guidance, I empower you to focus your energy on what’s most important and find a sense of calm within the storm. I teach you techniques to reframe unhelpful thinking and thought patterns to support you as you rebuild your confidence and self-esteem.
I utilise my background and expertise in recruitment, training and development as well as leadership to provide professional career advice and coaching. What I bring to the role of Coach is my ability to truly hear the story of each participant, and to assist them in unpacking what their transferrable skills, strengths and learning opportunities are. My passion is holding that space for them to remind themselves of what their drivers are whilst they reflect on their current situation and reframe it to identify opportunities for growth.
I love empowering people with lifelong skills that will help them through this and future transitions.